Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Feeling pressure need to focus on today...

weigh in 200.6




  I weighed in this morning at 200.6. Hold on Jessica breathe, breathe, breathe.  I know its not a big deal weight fluctuates but its hard to keep that in my head.  Yesterday I was 200.0 now 200.6.  I also know that the last 2-3months I have been yoyoing up and down from 202-200 so what do I expect. I'm on plan of course but of course my body got used to the yo yo a bit. I just have to deal. Stay on plan that's the most important part.  I just need to focus on today. Today is what I have to work with.  Today is what counts.
    I had a great day yesterday!  I got to see my mom and spend time with her at her new place.  It was very nice. I'm really grateful to God I got that opportunity.  My mom and I don't always see eye to eye and we don't get to spend much time together either. It was very nice. :)
    Today I have mapped our my plan for food. I like snacks so a lot of my plan will be eaten individually not in one big meal. Or three meals. But like 6 tiny meals. :) I also have left about 300 Cal's unaccounted for so that I have some wiggle room. :)  My goal for today is to stay within my calories. Therefore staying on my plan. 

Have a great day!  


No comments:

Post a Comment