Monday, April 30, 2012

Reality vs. My perception.

Weigh in  201.

Hi everyone i hope all is well. We all know I have been going through a rough patch with my journey to health.  I started January out at 210.2 and now 4months in I am at 201.  9.2lbs in 4month isnt nothing. but for the last 2.5 months it has been nothing but maintaining at 201.8. I did so many things that i was taught not to do.  I have researched and learned so many things through out this journey and some how i let them go in many ways.  I put myself through a yoyo trend for 2 and a half months of 201.8-206. Its time to get my tools out of my toolbox and show myself how hard i have worked and get reinspired. :)
        So for the last week I have been on plan.  My fiance' is also on a journey to health wich helps tremendously! :) So im grateful to God for that. So we decided lets do 2 weeks no bread or grains. :) Had a cheat on friday and satruday. tiny little cheats and we agreed on it. But still doing great :) Today I will be starting up with my excercizing again. I know that will help tremendously as well. I have come so far and I am not giving up. I have so many tools and now im going to use them. Main thing baby steps and self control. Mind over matter. If i dont mind it doesnt matter. : )

I know I have been having an internal excuse of not seeing any pay off so today im doing some side by sides of old and new photos just so my brain can see it. :) they came out pretty good to. :) So here we go.


Me and my Lita about a year ago and 2nd photo me and Ophelia 4/28/12

Odlest to newest. (May have one backwards.) The difference though is huge! from a year ago till today how wonderful.
I really see the difference now and am soaring high. :)


1st photo from a little over a year ago. 2nd photo from 4/28/12





No comments:

Post a Comment