Monday, November 28, 2011

The Aftermath of Thanksgiving.

weigh in 215.2!


Reached another Mini-Goal

Well I stuck to alot of my rules. So many reminders and I used them as tools. I did my best to "stay at plan" with occasional grazing.  According to the scale and my counting because i counted even when grazing. I know i went over by a bit each day and by like 500 cals on thanksgiving. All in all I did great! I maintained and still managed to lose .8 of a lb. : ) So I am quite proud of myself. this almost marks 40lbs lost i have .2 left to lose till 40lbs. Oh and this mark another mini goal of getting through a vacation/holiday without gaining! So get to update that.  Im so excited  as well because I got to share LoseIt with some of my family members!!! MY whole reasoning for this blog is to hopefully help someone like me. I hope to give information that someone else was lacking and its information I was lacking for so long!  It was a wonderful weekend with my family. I broke through some great goals and gained confidence as well as got to spend time with my wonderful loving family. : )

4 comments:

  1. YAY CUZZY TNX FOR THE INSPIRATION!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay cousin! im so glad we are in this together! We can be eachothers ispiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're awesome, Jess. I love reading your posts. Keep up the good work. You're doing fantastic! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much julie. Im trudging!

    ReplyDelete