Tuesday, January 3, 2012

After New years... weightloss...

210.8

So this morning I weighed in at 210.8.  I was 206 on Friday! Wow! So I got engaged this weekend, had New Years, and my Birthday celebration! I guess really just decided screw it its celebration time. I guess its not that horrible if its every once in a while. But its still not good.  So live and learn. My goals for this month will be to get to Onederland at all costs (Healthily).  So my goal is to get to 199!!! I cant wait it will be amazing!

I have some great photos from Christmas and My Birthday! : )

Lets start the year out right and on plan!



Birthday Celebration


Christmas Pic with my sister


Christmas photo with my sister, mom, and brothers.
 Today's Quote for inspiration:  "Failure is only a fact when you give up. Everyone gets knocked down, the question is: Will you get back up?" --Unkown

"Have you hit a brick wall? Aim higher and jump over it." -- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment