Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bucket list of life Goals

weigh in 204!


    Woo hoo! Weighed in at 204 this morning.  I have 4 more pounds till Feb. goal and 6days to go. Lets do it! :)


    So with my goals of weightloss have come the want for myself to make all my goals come true.  Maybe they wont all come true but Im going to work hard for all of them. It seems I now know I deserve them. :)

          So this weekend I will be crossing one of the Bucket List. Godwilling my sister and I are going to the Museum of Tolerance in West LA! I have wanted to go here since I was in like 7th or 8th grade.   When I learned one of its main Exhibit explorations are all about the Holocaust.  Im so excited for the emotional experience I know it will be. :) I figured it was time to finally reward myself for my hard work. I will also be going Horseback riding on saturday. I was supposed to go Horseback riding 16lbs ago but instead have chosen to buy clothes whenever I have extra money. Well I am puting my foot DOWN! lol Im going Horseback riding and to the Museum. I will be crossing of two goals off my bucket list. :)

I also plan on taking some progress pics. : )



So Saturday and Sunday are planned out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Horseback riding is one of those things on my bucket/goal list too. I don't want to smoosh the poor horse at my current weight. Enjoy the museum too!

    ReplyDelete