Friday, June 8, 2012

baby steps into the weekend...

weigh 201




   Today is going to be a tough day. We won lunch at work so I am going to be having some sweets and some high calorie food but I'm still staying in plan. :) We got donuts and In-n-out Burger. I had my donut already. Ive decided I will participate in the lunch I will just get a protein burger and that's all. :)  The rest of the day will be fruits and veggies.
       I'm also pretty nervous about this weekend.  I am so insanely excited to see my fiance' but I'm afraid of my habits. I have a habit of eating whatever I want when I go up to visit him.  We also haven't seen each other in a month so I know I'm gonna feel really happy and may forget to think before I do.  I pray that I can keep my head leveled and stick to my plan. I am bringing my main meals with me and some snacks.  So if I can just keep a level head that should help me to stay on plan. I'm also going to try to blog and check my emails for my weight loss buddies so that I can keep my goals fresh in the front of my head. Wish me luck. :)

I think Ill be following coined phrases in my mind:

Easy does it.
One day at a time.

and my favorite prayer..

God,
Grant me the Serenity,
To accept the things I can not change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.


I find this prayer gives me strength, helps me to have willpower and to stay in control through my Higher power.







No comments:

Post a Comment