Thursday, October 20, 2011

Welcome! Lets get the spiral going in a good way!

 


Hi my name is Jessica. This is my second blog. It is basically going to be about diet and weightloss. Also about everything else in my life from work to school to family. I hope to see my followers come over here to follow me to my new home.


About my history: I have been an overweight person and unhealthy for most of my life. Just about a 6 months ago that all changed. Im done with it. I have lost 37lbs so far.  I am developing into a new Person and I am extatic about it. There are tough days and there are wonderful days. No matter what happens I am in this for the long haul! So excited and i cant wait to be who I really am inside.   I began my life of happiness. 5-25-11

I hope you enjoy!


my originaly blog was- http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/jessica2231/
if you would like to see some of my other history.







No comments:

Post a Comment