Thursday, October 20, 2011

Negative calories???

weighed in at 218

Im doing pretty good today. The darling BF is feeling alot better. The family is doing better and Im completly on plan. Oh and did I mention my plan included a pumpkin spice latte today? Lol a bit of a cheat.

       As I go throught his transferring proccess from my old server to my new server I will be incorperating some of my most popular articles from the previous blog to the new blog. I found that my article for Negative calories was probably the most popular article. It is quite controversial but its packed with info. So I hope this helps. Have a great day!



Negatvie calories??? Are they for real?
        Today I came across some lovely benefits to raw foods.  As I was performing my daily nutritional research I came across a websites article. In this article they explain "Negative Calories"  i almost laughed when reading at first and then was in awe.  First off I was in a mocking attitude because there is no such thing as a negative calorie food.   Although, the writer goes on to explain that its not that they are "Negative in calories" its that the cause a "deficit"while digesting.  The writer claims that these raw fruits and veggies take more calories digest than they are worth.  Isnt that a lovely little Idea?
In many ways it makes sense. Although I am not positive about the whole Negative attributes. I do know that when eating only "Raw Foods" your body literally melts away the pounds. Your body has more energy and is able to burn whats eaten more readily and quickly.  This is why fruits and veggies are so good for us. It is what our body was made to mainly eat of.  Many fruits and veggies promote healthy digestion, metabolism, and energy.  Fruits and veggies even stave off hunger paings. So lets eat "Raw Foods"
Here is a list of foods that was posted in the article.
Negative Calorie Vegetables
  • Asparagus
  • Beet root
  • Broccoli
  • Cabbage
  • Cauliflower
  • Carrots
  • Chicory
  • Chili
  • Cucumber
  • Garlic
  • Green beans
  • Lettuce
  • Onion
  • Radishes
  • Spinich
  • Turnips
  • Zucchini
Negative Calorie Fruits
  • Apple
  • Blueberries
  • Cantaloupe
  • Cranberries
  • Grapefruit
  • Honeydew
  • Lemon
  • Lime
  • Mango
  • Orange
  • Papaya
  • Pineapple
  • Raspberries
  • Strawberries
  • Tomato
  • Tangerines
  • Watermelon
for more information and a list of many of these foods take a look at this website:
http://djtphn1.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Lose-Weight-With-Negative-Calorie-Foods

Have a strong wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment