Friday, December 30, 2011

Second to last day of the year.

weigh in 206!!!

         Wow its almost the new year!  A recap on the year is in store...  Today I weighed in at 206! I cant beleive it really?  I have lost 49lbs and have 66lbs to go. I have lost 43% of my goal weight to lose! I am almost half way there. : )  Ill be starting this new year off with joy and an accomplishment.  Its an ongoing accomplishment but Im now much more confident in anything. I know if I work for something I will get it. I also know that it doesnt take a hollow resolution to do it. It takes alot of work, time, and energy.  it takes sacrifices and determination as well. I think the best lesson I have learned this year is that when I mess up, get right back on. : )
My Goals acheived to date:
Just reached two more mini goals. : )
  1. Lose 45lbs- 12/28/11
  2. Lose 40% of goal weight(46lbs)-12/29/11
I have also surpassed my monthly goal to get to 209. I am now 206! : )

Current weight and monthly goal.



This has been such a tough but great year. I am strong and can depend on myself. : )  I know I can take care of myself and that I can do anything if I am willing to work for it. Or as they say in group, "If you really want something, you'll go to the ends of the world to get it"  And thats what im working on. I have my low points where I feel like Im not sure I can go on. Then I just look at my first ticker and think wow. I have come so far already look at all I have done.  This attitude and habit I have built into my eating practices is spilling over into all aspects of my life.  I try to see what I can in a positive light. I also do my best to take action to fix things and work at them.  I make the best decisions I can make for me today.  I am the only one who can change me so I had to start somewhere.
My new favorite quote:
"You must be the change you want to see in the world."
Mahatma Gandhi
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment