Tuesday, December 6, 2011

weigh in 213.6


  Morning all had a great weekend. Hope you did as well. I practiced my baby steps, my will power, and consistently remembered the goals i have already accomplished! Oh and I planned out my plan for the weekend!  Had a very busy weekend. I got oto see my darling BF and we had a couple dates and he gave me some beautiful flowers! : )  So far December hasnt been to difficult but it is going to get that way. In a week or two is when all the Christmas and Holiday parties begin. I have to start using all of the tools I used over the weekend religously!  Also another tip: Dont watch Diners, Drive-ins and Dives when flipping hungry!!! Its just not smart! I love that show but it makes me so hungry. Also it makes me want greasy deep fat fried stuff! Ok well just checking in will be updating again tomorrow. Have a great day.





Flowers from my darling BF!


No comments:

Post a Comment