my downward spiral(in a good way)
Diet/ career blog
Goals to date 5-01-11
Restart Goals 1/07/13
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
weigh in 203.4.
So i saw a picture of something like this and Ive created my own recipe! In true me style I call them...
1 roma tomato
1/2 yellow onion
4 cloves of garlic
1 green Bell Pepper
2.5 ounces Cheddar Cheese
Turkey/Chicken deli sliced meat
pepper and salt (to taste).
1. Dice Tomato, Onion, and Bell Pepper. Put contents into a large bowl.
2. Peel garlic. Slice garlic into thin slices. Add to other veggies.
3. Crack all 6 eggs into large bowl with veggie ingredients.
4. Mix contents in bowl thoroughly and gently.
5. Grate cheese into large bowl with all your ingredients.
6. Add pepper and salt to your preference.
7. Dice avocado into small pieces. Put into large bowl with other ingredients.
8. Gently mix cheese and avocado into ingredients. Make sure it is mixed thoroughly.
9. Get a cupcake pan. Use butter or oil to line each cupcake cup. This will prevent sticking.
10. take 1-2 pieces of your lunch meat and make a cupcake cup out of it. Line each cake cup in pan with lunch meat.
11. Fill each cup with your ingredient filling. make sure to add egg to the cups that seem dryer.
12. cook for 15-25minutes. after 15minutes check on them every 2-3min. When egg is ever so lightly golden brown on top. Omelet cupcakes will be done.
Would anyone like to know the aproximate calories for each of these lovely little omelet cupcakes?
But how do you determine the calories?
1. take each of your ingredients and see how many calories each has.-
1 roma tomato- 22 cals
1/2 yellow onion- 43cals
1 avocado- 322cals
4 cloves of garlic- 18cals
1 green Bell Pepper- 24cals
6 Large eggs- 407cals
2.5 ounces Cheddar Cheese- 171cals
Turkey/Chicken deli sliced meat- (11shaved slices) 120cals
*Note- Meat and cheese cals will vary depending on wich you get.
2. Take the total of all the ingredients.-
3. Divide the total by the number quantity that your batch produced.
My batch produced qty.11
So 1127/11= 102.45
4. Calorie amount for this batch.
Aproximately 103cals per Omelet Cupcake! :) Dig In~!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)