Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 3 - mini restart

Weigh in 203.0



   Woohoo last night i went to the gym!!! I was terrified.  There were a few reasons I was so fearful and nervous.  I hadnt been in like 6 months. I was thinking the whole time what if i cant even walk for 20min? I was afraid of a new gym to. I had gotten so comfy at LA Fitness.  I found out last night I really like 24Hour Fitness alot better. : ) 
        So what did I do at the gym?  I did the elyptical and the treadmill.  I did the treadmill at an average speed of three with an incline of 1.0 for about 18:00 min.  My goal on the treadmill was a mile and I did it.  Then on the elyptical I did about 10-12min.  My goal was also 1.0 mile on the elyptical and I did it!  So last night I did 2miles of training! :) tonight im gonna try for more. :)
         I stayed completly on plan yesterday no overage at all!!!!



Todays goals:

First Goal:  Stay on plan no matter what. Do it to the best of your ability.
Second Goal: Go to gym. Try to do better than yesterday. :)
Third Goal: Stay humble.

  • “Stand up to your obstacles and do something about them. You will find that they haven’t half the strength you think they have.” ~Norman Vincent Peale

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment