Tuesday, March 13, 2012

off day...

weigh in 202.6


Yesterday was an off day. Maybe it was because day after TOm or daylight savings? I dont know but it was an off day. I felt weird and tired all day. I was hungry all day to. I was on plan till about 630-7pm last night. I was really hungry so I decided to get a snack after all i had a little over 100cals left.  So i got some pirates booty and a fruit rollup. Well that didnt fill me up. An hour later i ended up getting some chicken, beans, and rice.  I only got a little bit just enough to make me satisfied. Then I reviewed my nutrition for the day! My carbs were pretty high like 100 and my protein was sitting at like 14 for the day! no wonder i was so hungry! I didnt really even eat balanced yesterday lol. So today is a new day and hopefully a balanced one.  I didnt go to the gym yesterday.  Even though I should have. I hadnt planned on going because I had school and a meeting to go to right after. Before i went to school the meeting got cancelled so i decided oh ook gym time today, cool.  Well I did my quiz in class and did good.  Then during lecture I felt so tired I literally fell asleep in class. Then at break I decided I wasnt staying the rest of class. Also while driving out of the campus parking lot decided not to go work out. 
          Yesterday is gone and all I can do is learn from it. Today I will stay on plan and stay balanced. I will go to the gym and do my work out. :)


  • “We must be the change we wish to see in the world.” ~Mahatma Gandhi


  • “Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference.” ~modified Serenity prayer

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment