Monday, March 12, 2012

inching through my journey.

weigh in 201.8!!

weigh in this morning 201.8!!!
 
I had a good weekend. I did good on Friday and Sunday but cheated pretty bad on Saturday. Friday I was completely on plan and did not eat anything when I got to my fiance's house. I also went to the gym. I did 1.5 miles on the treadmil and 1.5miles on the elyptical!!! So I had a new best!! : )
         The weekend was a bit of a differnt story. I didnt end up going to the gym.  Saturday I went over plan.  I ate pasta it was delicous but I didnt count the calories at all.  Sunday I did good I had a helathy breakfast/brunch and a small dinner.  No gym due to cleaning and studying.


Today my plan is to stick to my calorie plan and eat healthy. Today due to work, schoo, and a meeting. I wont be able to go to the gym but ill be back at the gym tomorrow!

1-sitck to calorie plan
2- eat healthy
3- stay humble

No comments:

Post a Comment