Friday, March 9, 2012

Weekend... and travel

weigh in 202.8


Morning all!  I went to the gym yesterday and stayed on plan completly! :)

At the gym I did 1 mile in 17min on the treadmill and 1 mile in 15min on the elyptical.  Then I did 50 situps blegh. I would have rather ran another mile. Im feeling good about myself today. :) I dont want to get cocky and have to remember to be humble.  When I get cockey about how long I have been on plan thats when I forget to use myt tools. I need to be as humble as possible this weekend with me going to the Darling Fiance's house.  I usually dont do that great with plan at his house. So this weekend I really have to pay attention. So ill do my best!

Goals for today:

1. Stay on plan! No matter what.
2. Go to gym.
3. Do 2.5 miles today.  1.25 on the treadmill and 1.25 on the elyptical.
Woo hoo lets do it!


_________________________________________________________________
Weekend goals:
1. Stay on plan. No matter what!
2. Cook healthy meals for myself.
3. Excercize on saturday in some way.



  • “It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward.” ~Old Chinese Proverb

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment