Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mini Restart- Who's with me?

weigh in 204.6


         Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been sticking to plan all that well.  I have found it so hard to stay on plan since the holidays.  I have posted as if I am doing great and been in denial a lot of the time. Today I am proclaiming a mini-restart.  I am going to pledge to be honest with you which will in turn allow me to be honest with myself.  It is so hard for me to look at this knowing how good i was doing, but I need to face it.  I have reached my mini goal of 50lbs lost.  Which is great but honestly it should have blown by a month or two ago.  I started 2012 off at 210. and now in the 3rd month of the year I am at 204.6 and its all my doing. At first I was blaming it on my metabolism slowing or maybe calorie counting wasn't working but, that was pure denial.  Calorie counting works no matter what.  Sometimes it needs to be changed up a bit but for me it was denial and cheating.  So today I'm coming clean and starting new.  I will be making an honest effort to stay true and to not allow myself to fall back into denial because we know its so easy. Here we go, my truth list.

Truth one: I went over by a bit last night. only by less then 100 Cal's but it was still a cheat. I'm going to try so hard tonight not to go over and fight the urge.  Evenings are the hardest times for me and I need to remember to stay aware of that.

Truth two:  Its time for me to get back to the gym. Tonight after work and therapy I will be going to take a look at 24hour Fitness and seeing how much a gym membership is.  Its time to get in shape and be good about my fitness.

Truth three:  I need to stick to my caloric intake amount allotted to me.  Not even 1 calorie over is OK for me right now. I need to think of that limit line like a barbwire fence and stay right next to it but never touch it or try to climb over it.

Truth four:  No matter what happens tonight, I will be back here tomorrow to tell you how it goes and how I did. No sugar coating allowed!.

Have a wonderful day and wish me luck! I find lists help me alot! Try it out and see if it suits you to. :)

“The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.” ~William James



No comments:

Post a Comment