Friday, January 6, 2012

Eating Disorders- Bulimia

weigh in 209.8


   I weighed in at 209.8 this morning. I am going to Texas today to see my Sister in law and nephews!!! : ) It is going to be so much fun. I cant wait. I definetly need to watch myself while Im there.
        


        Yesterday we were talking about eating habits. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Today we are going to talk about something that I wont lie, has crossed my mind before. Its bulimia.  There are two definition for bulimia,  abnormally voracious appetite or unnaturally constant hunger.  The second is a habitual disturbance in eating behavior mostly affecting young women of normal weight, characterized by frequent episodes of grossly excessive food intake followed by self induced vomiting to avert from weight gain. This definition is from Dictionary.com. 



Honestly I know Im not the best one to talk about this topic. Im not a proffesional. If you are seeking help /information please take a look at these websites.  Thank you.  I hope these articles I found are informative. I want to touch on it but I am quite uneducated when it comes to this disorder. So I have found some articles from educated and trusted sites.





 


thank you everyone. Have a great weekend. :)

Be the change you want to see in the world.--Ghandi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment