Wednesday, January 25, 2012

school school school

weigh in 208.4


Today I am on plan. yesterday I did good and stayed on plan as well. I almost broke last night. My sister was eating late and we were watching TV in my room. Her pasta smelt so good. I chose a hot apple cider instead! : ) Yay for my good decision. The hot cider made me feel full and was in my calorie allotment.  So one of my new hunger busters is hot cider. It works so well and is so yummy. :)

I start school in less than a week. I'm excited but nervous also. as of right now I am taking Pharmacology and Human sexuality.  I am still on a wait list for English 101 and Anatomy/Physiology. We will see what happens. : ) It will be a tough but thrilling semester. :)

thats about it for news today. hope everything is well with everyone.

A couple of quotes for some inspiration (you know i love quotes):


Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
Thomas A. Edison

In eating, a third of the stomach should be filled with food, a third with drink and the rest left empty.
Talmud


Never, never, never quit.
Winston Churchill

Man does not live by bread alone.
Moses

The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be.
Horace Bushnell

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Wayne Gretzky

Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
Samuel Smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment