Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November 2011 Roundup



November

11/1- 219!!! eek 2lbs up from yesterday. (AARRGGH me on Halloween)
11/2-219
11/3-218 woo hoo a pound down!
11/4-218
11/5-216.4
11/6-216
11/7-217.6 wth?
11/8-217.2
11/9-216.8
11/10-216.8
11/11-215.8!! Woohoo! I hope this is real!
11/12-I didn’t gdo good and didn’t weigh in
11/13-I did horrible and didn’t weigh in : (
11/14-back on plan but not weighing in till friday
11/15-no weigh in
11/16-217.5 (couldn’t take it need to face upto my cheating)
11/17-217
11/18-216
11/19-in Bakersfield no weigh in
11/20-in Bakersfield no weigh in
11/21-216.8
11/22-215.4
11/23-215.4
11/24-didn’t weigh. In San Fran
11/25- didn’t weigh. In San Fran
11/26- didn’t weigh. In San Fran
11/27- 215.2n OMG Lost a tid bit but maintained over the holiday!!!!!!
11/28-215.2
11/29-216 some pay back from thanksgiving I think lol.
11/30-215.2

Didnt make it to my goal and sometimes i think that I shoot to high. But either way Im proud of myself at the end of each month!

A round up for this month. This month I realized quite a few things about myself. At the end of each month Ive decided that I will be reflecting on the past month. I find that I learn something and then forget to use it. So I like to reflect at the end of the month as a reminder. My top 3 breakthroughs for this month are:
  • Fear of losing weight-
    •  In September I got to 223. When i got there I realized I was Actually losing!  From as far as I can remember I knew I was the "chubby one" and that I needed to lose weight. I knew it was unhealthy but it also brought down my self esteem. I remember in middle school being 140 in 6th grade then i started not paying attention.  I remember lying about my weight but 223lb is the last weight I remembered being for sure. When I first weighed myself at 255, I knew there needed to be a change for sure! So from 255-224 I was doing something that needed to get me back to the norm wich was so easy. When I hit 223 I felt normal for me again. When I got to 219 I felt like I was having a mini meltdown. I was actually 'Doing This' and sticking to it. I got scared because I have wanted to be healthy and be skinny my whole life. Crazy fears were creeping up in the back of my mind. If I do this I wont have my excuses? What if Im not happy at the end? and the list goes on... For 7weeks I was stuck at 216-219. During the week I was on plan and on the weekends I sabbotaged myself. When I finally realized what I was doing I faced it and am still facing. I am finally seeing differences in the mirror and am happy with them. I understand that weightloss doesnt mean perfection.  Also I have learned that through this journey I am not only working on my apearence I am now on a mental and spiritual journey as well.  Although it took me 7 weeks to realize. I am so thankful and blessed to have realized it. I didnt go into self destruct and now Im facing it head on.
  • Weekend/Vacation Dieting-
    • I also learned about my self sabotage.  My weekends became my day for I deserve this Flippin "cookie"!  This what made me yoyo from 216-219 for 7 weeks.  I learned that I am in control and I have to make the choice to stick to plan. Also that for me hunger is a daily struggle and its a deeper problem. Im not hungry for food its something else. Now Im working on finding what that hunger is until then I must control it. I need to truly listen to wether I am hungry or bored or lacking something else. Also I find joy in the tastes of all types of foods. I love trying new things. If I want to taste and try new things, well I can.  I just cant have everything. So now I have a deeper understanding of the fact that this is all under my control and when I self sabatage, thats exactly what im doing! Im harming myself!
  • Why me?-
    • Along with my self sabatage and fears of losing, I also had a why me complex going on. Thinking to myself my sister is skinny no matter what. Why not me? Why are there "naturally skinny people"? Why arent I one of them? Well because I overeat and they dont! Or they excercize daily and I dont. Or they eat healthy "naturally".  I was on a pitty me party type thing. 1. They are naturally skinny cuz they either dont eat as much or burn more! 2. Everyone has problems at least mine is one I can fix. 3. Poor me!? I did this to myself!  So Im kind of reawakened after 6months in my journey and it feels great! I have a feeling it will happen again and then I will learn something else about myself.
I am so thankful for all I have learned so far about myself and many of us alike. Thank you for being on this journey with me!

Dont forgot to subscribe and follow our blog and to let me know what you reflected on this month!






No comments:

Post a Comment